Stop wasting time! Get KBrowser Today
Studies show that the average information worker spends 2 hours a week looking for information which costs companies and individuals millions of dollars in productivity. Organizing access to information will solve this problem. KBrowser allows you to manage your context and work more efficiently.
Context in computing is defined as the operating environment. My operating environment includes tens of different websites, and I suspect that most digital professionals operate in a similar environment. Here is a partial list of sites I visit regularly:
- Company Website (Home Page, Admin Page, Download Page, KBucket Page, Forum)
- Social Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Sales & PR (CRM site, PR Dashboard, Multiple other Social media Dashbaords)
- Analytics (Firefox add on page, Google, AdSense, Bit.ly, Addon and a few other tools)
- Marketing Sites (Gif maker, Quiz and Polling tools, Slide share, and a few other tools)
- Tech News Sites (TechCrunch, Browser News, eWeek, Ars technica, Mashable, The Next Web, The Verge)
- Discovery sites (Google Alert, Product hunt, Influencer lists, News discovery feeds)
When performing certain tasks I often tend to access the same set of web sites. By curating my work space with KBrowser I have total awareness of where everything is and this allows me to navigate and access my information more efficiently.
The key feature in KBrowser is ease of organizing and re-organizing access to all your information no matter where they are. You can create new groups, move tabs between groups and curate and organize articles with ease.
Let’s take a look and see how it works:
To get started simply add the KBrowser extension to your Firefox