Optimal Access recognizes the importance of privacy. The privacy policies here apply to our software products, Kurator and KBucket as well as information we collect on our website.
We do not keep track of users' surfing history, except for the sites you add to our servers located in the United States. The company's mission is to provide a better online experience for consumers.
Information We Collect
- Optimal Access products collect your email address when you register for a Kurator or KBucket account or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We don't collect other personal information.
- Optimal Access's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. Generally, this information is considered as log information, not personal information.
- When you bookmark, comment, and save your posts, the URL and the associated information recorded via the Kurator popup you submit will be saved on our servers.
- The log information is mainly used for usage analysis in Google Analytics, such as how many users access X feature etc.
- We may use log information and the bookmark information for auditing, research, and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- If information is used in any way other than indicated above, it will be in the aggregated form, and with all personal identifications removed.
Optimal Access member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Optimal Access takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private.
We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.